While I never got to expanding upon it because I temporarily forgot about it, I decided to bring it back up considering it's a new year and the idea has been floating around in my head for a while again. It has been a while and he needs a new design with this new things I've been planning to do. I'll tell you guys about it later, but for now, that'll have to be kept as a secret... I'm thinking of letting you guys know this week since the fix ups are almost done. I just need a good theme...
Anyways, I have revamped Reverse!Seto and for some small bits of the design, I have my good friend Lex to thanks for that! She drew an amazing picture of Reverse Seto on tumblr and she let me borrow a few things from it (the bandages and gem thing were from her design). I might update this later since I was in a bit of a rush to finish it up but it'll be a small update and probably barely noticeable at a second glance. Maybe.
Until then, here are some quick fun facts about Reverse Seto.
- Reverse!Seto only wears a cape to make himself look cooler and to add a bit of “flair”. He really has no reason to wear it, other than for appeal.
- Reverse!Seto has used his magic a lot. Due to how much he uses it now these days, his eyes have a tendency of setting off a blue aura whenever he uses it.
- The bandages were a result of failed experiment that almost went horribly wrong. This experiment left a scar on his arm that he keeps hidden under bandages. He changes them every now and again.
- If he gets particularly agitated, he will rip off the bandages, not really caring if anyone can see the scar and without any regard to how much it hurts when he rips them off.
- The reason his cloak is torn up a bit is also because of some failed experiments. The reason his pants and boots look unfazed is because he’s had the nerve to change it while he never cared about changing his cloak.